Random dreams (& hobbies) - updated May 2012

I hope to one day do a musical performance on stage. Either sing or play instrument.

Not sure how that is going to work out considering I can't play anything properly at the moment :P

---

Discussing with the best friend on hobbies (and my lack of it) and came to a conclusion that I will start one. Life gets tiring when your life revolves around commuting (2 hours a day), work (10 hours a day), eating (1-2 hours a day), errands/housework/grooming (2+ hours a day), sleep (8 hours a day).

The problem is always on how to fit it in.

So based on her research, there are three types of hobbies.

Collecting things - Not for me especially since now that I have moved into my new place, my focus is on getting rid of things instead of getting new things. In fact, the thought of owning more things irritates me nowadays (maybe because I need to find a place for them).
Art - Music and art have never been my forte though I love it so. Maybe baking desserts? Palm reading? DJing?  Volunteer work? Some options there I guess.
Sport - Again, I have never liked sports and my only time in a gym my whole life was when I was feeling inspired for two weeks, around three years ago, and went in twice a week. Not been in a gym since then unless I am meeting my husband for dinner and he picks me up from there. I suppose learning to shuffle or takeing dance class could go into this category?

And then there is always travelling. <3 If money and leave from work were endless, my hopes for the year include Boracay in Philippines, Spain, Portugal, London and New York! Ah, life.


No comments:

Post a Comment